Here they are:
![[Image: BulbaPA-4.png]](http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk310/AzureFox009/BulbaPA-4.png)
I'll make the icon when I feel like it.
Please submit.
![[Image: BulbaPA-4.png]](http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk310/AzureFox009/BulbaPA-4.png)
I'll make the icon when I feel like it.
Please submit.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
My 3 PA's (3 Kanto Starters) Normal, Shiny, and Lineart Each!!!!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
My 3 PA's (3 Kanto Starters) Normal, Shiny, and Lineart Each!!!! - by Torres - 05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
RE: My 3 PA's (3 Kanto Starters) Normal, Shiny, and Lineart Each!!!! - by Ragnarök - 05-22-2008, 11:32 PM
RE: My 3 PA's (3 Kanto Starters) Normal, Shiny, and Lineart Each!!!! - by Previous - 05-23-2008, 03:30 AM
RE: My 3 PA's (3 Kanto Starters) Normal, Shiny, and Lineart Each!!!! - by TPoe - 05-23-2008, 04:11 AM
|