Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario Advance 4: SMB3 (GBA) - Weegee
#13
It does, in fact; I need to rip it. I still don't know when or if the victory pose shows in the game, though.

EDIT: I just realized I missed going in door poses completely. Here's a list of updates you can expect:

- Facing Forward (pipe) and Back (door) for all Forms
- Boomerang Facing Forward and Back for all Forms, as well as air throws. (except Frog, tested and failed)
- Vegetable Facing Forward and Back for all Forms. (again, sans Frog)
- Victory poses?

Expect these up hopefully by the end of today. First post updated.

64th post! Woo!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario Advance 4: SMB3 (GBA) - Weegee - by Jdaster64 - 04-20-2009, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)