Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon Platinum Sprite Project
#7
Hey!

I am doing the same thing (ripping Platinum sprites) and was wondering whether or not you wanted to do a joint project? I already have a load of sprites (Giratina Sprites, battle items etc) and plan to rip more (when that platinum press pack comes out). I'll try to rip the shaymin sprite tommorow night, but that may not happen 9these next few days are a bit hectic (GCSE Statistics tommorow and Geography field trip on Thursday)

Here is what I have:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...hp?tid=827


Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Platinum Sprite Project - by RyanCheong - 06-16-2008, 11:00 AM
RE: Pokémon Platinum Sprite Project - by Britt - 06-17-2008, 12:19 PM
RE: Pokémon Platinum Sprite Project - by TPoe - 06-17-2008, 02:20 PM
RE: Pokémon Platinum Sprite Project - by Space Guard - 06-17-2008, 03:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)