Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Giant/Giana Worlds Sprites needed
#2
Oh god yes. If I could sprite I'd just do the entire project for you guys.
Giana Sisters DS just came out recently, and that was a pretty awesome sequel for a game like the Giana sisters.

[guys: I'd suggest something like Superb Mario World's style but with 8 colors per sprite but Giana retaining this adorable 6-year-old look about her]

Are you guys planning to have a chiptune soundtrack? It's the only thing that would do such an awesome game justice. :o


(also what's Punk Giana going to look like?)


Messages In This Thread
Giant/Giana Worlds Sprites needed - by DJane Coco - 04-19-2009, 01:49 PM
RE: Giant/Giana Worlds Sprites needed - by Kosheh - 04-19-2009, 02:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)