Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DUEL DISCUSSION-Duel starts today!
#25
@Lilgrim: Hmm..excellent idea but..Culex is originally from a FF game. I don't think he counts..We're just including characters that are from the Mario Universe. All the other SMRPG characters would count though, just not Culex.

@Magekar: I might still do Cackletta. After looking at Cackletta a bit, she is quite a detailed character. I got 5 characters listed in mind to make and she's one of them. For the next few days it's going to be wishy washy over who I'm going to make..

(04-19-2009, 11:48 AM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: I was really considering Bonechill, however I made an unfinished ML2 sprite of him in-battle already -- and I don't know if it would be fair if I were to convert him to ML3 and sheet him...

Also, nothing about who will win can really be said until both of us have something to go by. =P
Really? I'd like to see that sprite. I never saw it.

And lol true. Right now it's just fiquring out who we're gonna make.


Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DEATHMATCH- Buy tickets today! - by Star - 04-19-2009, 01:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)