Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

STAR V.S. RIDGE TROOPA DUEL DISCUSSION-Duel starts today!
#7
For animation, an example that I could think of from the top of my head is when Bowser is using his Vacuum move when he sucks in anything(for overworld).
There are more but I can't think of any at the moment.

No, do as many poses as you can within the time limit. You are not limited to how many animations. If you can make a full sheet by the time limit then my hat is off to you. O_O
I'm thinking Thursday, April 23 would be good to start this duel. What time should it end? 2 weeks?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the one and only Ridge Troopa please stand up? - by Star - 04-17-2009, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)