Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Could I Make a Game if I Wanted To?
#1
There are four Wario-Land games in the series. I wanted to get started on the fifth installment sometime this summer. I plan on finishing this teaser of course, but I wanted to know if I should fix anything before it's finished.

This is my first try on spriting a mountain. Does it look like a mountain, or does it just look formless? I have practically no experience in spriting, I only started spriting various things a month ago. Am I good enough to start on an actual game, or do I need more practice?

The mountain is seeping out of the painting for a reason, but I'll explain that a few days from now. Sorry for being so wordy guys, I just want to make sure I'm clear on this and your input should make everything come out juuuust right.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Could I Make a Game if I Wanted To? - by Ross.Irving - 06-17-2008, 12:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)