Posts: 856
Threads: 49
Joined: May 2008
04-15-2009, 12:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2009, 12:18 AM by Codestar.)
I tired one a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago, but I decided it's time to actually give this one more go. I've wanted to work on something with a little more detail for a while now to kind hone my skills a little more.
WIP 1
REF
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
I like it, it looks accurate.
Posts: 1,362
Threads: 10
Joined: May 2008
I am definitely liking this so far.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
As awesome as it is, that beard looks incredibly weird.
Posts: 2,145
Threads: 51
Joined: May 2008
I would add a darker shade to the hair.
Posts: 856
Threads: 49
Joined: May 2008
Oh I'm going to. This is just my progress so far.
Posts: 917
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
This is an awesome WIP so far. Can't wait to see it finished.
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
in the picture, (i'm assuming it's you) are looking straight, but in the pixel, you appear to be looking up. Add on another row of pixels to the bottom of the dark part of the eyes.
Posts: 64
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2008
D'aww cutieeee~
I agree on the beard thing, not so much on the eyes though.
Posts: 39
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2009
It's very nice, I like the colors.
Posts: 856
Threads: 49
Joined: May 2008
Yeah I have a funky looking beard, what can I say? lol
Actually I just stole the pixelation banner's palette like so many others before me lol.