Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The King of Fighters XII
#16
I'm considering of getting this for my brother since he likes KOF, are there any major differences between the arcade and console versions? I won't get it for him if he can go to the arcade and play it there.
#17
Additional characters, I think.
#18
Omggg. I've been waiting for this game for forever. It looks SOOO GOOOD. x___o
#19
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/k...index.html

New combo vids for Kyo, Benimaru and Daimon.

I highly recommend that KOF vets watch the Kyo vid. It fucking owns.
#20
(04-14-2009, 10:26 AM)Hinako Yoshitora Wrote: Omggg. I've been waiting for this game for forever. It looks SOOO GOOOD. x___o

if this isn't your alt Tyvon i'd say you and this girl were made for each other. ^ act quick or i'll steal her



also i've SERIOUSLY gotta find a KOFXII machine
#21
Why are they using just Kyo '94's movelist? I want my Aragami/Dokugami combos! Very Sad

But the new combo system looks like it'll work really well. All of those combo vids are really impressive. :0
#22
athenas design still bothers the hell out of me ]:
#23
Athena is different in every game wtf
#24
(04-20-2009, 04:36 PM)Prometheus Wrote: athenas design still bothers the hell out of me ]:

too MOE for you?
#25
Check out snk's main page, has k' and Mai in the style, more than likely they are in
#26
I'm pretty sure they were confirmed for home consoles.
#27
They weren't confirmed yet, but the signs are strong.
#28
GUYS I'M BUMPING THIS AND THIS GAME CAME OUT A WHILE AGO AND I HAVE YET TO PLAY IT FUUUUCK

but this

http://www.sagamansensei.es/KOFXII_K_MAI.jpg


omg


i really hope this isn't a 'shop because fuck I WANT IT


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)