Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
(04-13-2009, 08:11 AM)mozzy Wrote: Achilles!
Was originally going to be much more cartoony, but I felt almost guilty for doing that so I changed it. Colors are a little unfitting I think.
I know you're going to beat me cause this is shit.
![[Image: Achillie.png]](http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/mozzymuradyasin/Achillie.png)
But oh well, this was a fun challenge.
i didn't even realize this was a sprite until i looked closer at it O___O
Posts: 1,430
Threads: 116
Joined: May 2008
wow tyvon you have terrible eyesight.
good sprite! has an almost disney feel to it.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
04-13-2009, 01:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2009, 01:35 PM by Alpha Six.)
i woke up like five minutes ago and wasn't next to the computer screw yourself >:
Posts: 1,369
Threads: 37
Joined: Sep 2008
mozzy i didnt make the weight check(time)
so i have to postpone the match til thursday or friday.
college got me booked(no boxing terms for this one)
Posts: 1,480
Threads: 92
Joined: May 2008
Ah ok I understand, school's more important.
Posts: 1,480
Threads: 92
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,369
Threads: 37
Joined: Sep 2008