| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Spore
|
|
05-31-2008, 01:59 AM
Video from 2005, old but a must see:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...0420559198 He's quite hilarious, really. And then, even more hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TXEUiR1Xk Robin Williams plays Spore. These are both old videos, but they're great if you don't know much about the game yet.
05-31-2008, 02:08 AM
I want this game so bad.
05-31-2008, 05:17 AM
You know, all this waiting made me lose interest.
Great, short summary of the game, if you don't feel like watching the 30minute one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t0kuvz5x_4
06-06-2008, 01:29 AM
bump because you guys are fail
Why hasn't this bumped for the Spore demo leak?
Speaking of the leak... ![]() Check me out ma! I'm in Spore! http://youtube.com/watch?v=qeIxn-W3KCI ![]()
06-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Wait...How did you guys get the demo before its official release date O_o?
06-14-2008, 07:38 PM
'twas leaked
![]()
06-14-2008, 08:14 PM
OBTAINING NAO!!!!
-screams like a fangirl- I've waited soooo long for this, I cannot wait three more days.
06-14-2008, 10:53 PM
06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
That Metroid is cuuute.
I have been attacking this program for the last four hours, it's so fun.
06-15-2008, 12:10 AM
![]() On the main screen, spin the Galaxy really fast. This is what you get.
06-18-2008, 07:55 AM
06-18-2008, 09:23 AM
As soon as I get this game I'm gunna' make all a butt-load of Pokemon.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: spongerefmp2.png]](http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8003/spongerefmp2.png)
![[Image: sporegif20080614235112hv5.gif]](http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/2661/sporegif20080614235112hv5.gif)



![[Image: CRE_Confessor-067e0d80_ful.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/CRE_Confessor-067e0d80_ful.png)
![[Image: Spore_GIF_2008-06-14_16-57-14.gif]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/Spore_GIF_2008-06-14_16-57-14.gif)
![[Image: CRE_Confessor-067e0d82_ful.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/CRE_Confessor-067e0d82_ful.png)
![[Image: Confessor.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/Confessor.png)
![[Image: CRE_Fireshockasaur-067e0d83_ful.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/CRE_Fireshockasaur-067e0d83_ful.png)
![[Image: CRE_Gordo-067e0d88_ful.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/CRE_Gordo-067e0d88_ful.png)
![[Image: CRE_Gordo-067e0d84_ful.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/CRE_Gordo-067e0d84_ful.png)
![[Image: Spore_GIF_2008-06-14_18-01-28.gif]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/Spore_GIF_2008-06-14_18-01-28.gif)
![[Image: Gordo.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/Gordo.png)
![[Image: Spore_GIF_2008-06-14_20-01-33.gif]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/Spore_GIF_2008-06-14_20-01-33.gif)
![[Image: Metriod.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/Metriod.png)
![[Image: hahaohwow-1.png]](http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc116/fireshock20/Spore/hahaohwow-1.png)