Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I challenge you
#1
I challenge you to a PixelArt duel.
That is all.
MSP Vista palette, C64, NES, widepixels, hipixels...
#2
I accept your challenge Chris2Balls.

I propose the use of the MSP Vista palette only, any other themes you can choose. Or if you wish not two then also a size limit of 250 x 250 with two pixel high pixels.
#3
Sounds rad my friend Smile
#4
Okay, due next Friday? Or do you want it shorter?
#5
I'm not available next week. I say until Monday, I'm there until then.

I don't care about the theme, somebody throw some suggestions Smile
#6
I was watching an American Justice episode where they kept referring to the mob as the "Black suit with the cigar" maybe that could be your theme.
#7
Vista pallette?
That's just too easy. Do it with MSPaint pallette, now that's a challenge.
#8
you should make a flying vampire wolfpenguin. That's an awesome theme.
#9
What about making it look like yourself?
#10
Wait, do you mean Monday after Easter or the Monday after that? I'm much too busy this weekend to do the former.

Anyways, Cyber Shadow's idea sounds pretty awesome.
#11
(04-10-2009, 05:18 PM)Rokkan Wrote: Vista pallette?
That's just too easy. Do it with MSPaint pallette, now that's a challenge.
MSP XP then. MSP Vista is easier, that's true. [Image: pallet.png]
We'll go for CShad's idea.
Can we post progress?
#12
Sure. Due on April 20th.
#13
Okay:
[Image: yakuzas.png]
I have no idea what to do next...
#14
BUMP
I hope you're still in Drei!
[Image: yakuza.png]
#15
I am, I just don't like to post WIPs.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)