06-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I want your opinion on this, is it any good?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Is this any good?
|
|
06-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I want your opinion on this, is it any good?
06-14-2008, 04:36 PM
It's a reasonable edit. You haven anti-aliased the tatoos you've drawn, the new bag colour looks kinda lame, and his right pocket looks too lumpy, however.
06-14-2008, 06:00 PM
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:It's a reasonable edit. You haven anti-aliased the tatoos you've drawn, the new bag colour looks kinda lame, and his right pocket looks too lumpy, however. well when I made it (a few months ago) it was my first time editing like that, and I recolored the bag just for the heck of it |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|