Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Compo #11
#1
I was being super lame and not having any ideas at all, and suddenly it came to me.

Captain N: The GameMaster.

Sprite something to do with Captain N.
No size or colour restrictions, but remember, larger and more skillfully made things obviously bring in more votes than ones made otherwise.

Also sticky please. Cute

Edit: Deadline is the 20th.
#2
finally
I'm in
#3
Man, we already did this a long time ago on PT.
This is the only one I won.
#4
is it just Captain N or anything from the TV program

may as well join as I have a week and a half of free time
#5
Anything to do with
#6
(04-08-2009, 04:30 PM)Rakia Wrote: Man, we already did this a long time ago on PT.
This is the only one I won.

I was the one who made that compo. B)
#7
Either way, I'm not entering.
#8
(04-08-2009, 04:24 PM)Arthur Wrote: Also sticky please. Cute

Ta-dah! Big Grin
#9
[Image: 2my69n6.png]
work in progress
#10
[Image: cnmegamanshoot.gif]

heres mine i made it 100% all me
#11
when's the deadline for this
#12
How about the 20th?
#13
i'm pretty much done but I'll wait for the rest
#14
I'm inn
#15
Who the hell is Captain N


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)