Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Let's Settle This!(Keep them coming guys)
#31
Rules:
1- 200x200 pixels canvas to use.
2- 16 colors (16+Transparency)
3- Theme- A video game character eating any type of candy(chocolate bar, m&m, ect..)
4- Due by the end of next week.
5- Only customs no edits.
6- Don't post any W.I.P.
7-If you want C+C pm someone with it.
Let the duel beging.
#32
hey, is it to late to join in?
#33
Thats an awful theme, and silly restrictions.
#34
the restrictions are fine-ish even though it only allows 4 colors if you're doing 4 shades
I don't really like the theme, but I'll do it
#35
(04-09-2009, 08:38 AM)Anubis Wrote: told you monkeys eating candy was better
#36
we're still doing monkeys eating candy
and it's still stupid
#37
(04-09-2009, 09:36 AM)Mabelma Wrote: Rules:
3- Theme- A video game character eating any type of candy(chocolate bar, m&m, ect..)

no you arent
#38
oh I thought it was a monkey version of a videogame character
either way it's still a stupid theme let's get a new one mabelma
#39
[Image: lolipops.png]
i prefered a monkey
but wario'll do it
#40
rokkan wins
#41
Wait.. can I join?
#42
(04-09-2009, 08:31 PM)Rokkan Wrote: [Image: lolipops.png]
i prefered a monkey
but wario'll do it
0.o
that like totally rox
#43
Sorry guys I forgot to say that you needed to change the video game characters in to monkeys. Anyways Nairenu you're in and if you want in too Rokan I'll add you to.
#44
this is still a stupid theme either way but okay
#45
I'm innn


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)