Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
Is anyone spriting Tabuu?

Im currently working on Pirate Ship.
epic wes, can i see what you have done for charizard?
and also link guys ivysaur, i would like to see them and squirtle all together
Do you reckon I can help with the stages??

If you want to check out my first sheet/level in making check s
TABUU??? WHO THE **** IS TABUU!?!?!?
Whatever, is anyone still doing Wolf?
Shadow Computer Wrote:TABUU??? WHO THE **** IS TABUU!?!?!?
Whatever, is anyone still doing Wolf?
Tabuu is the final boss of single player adventure mode.
[Image: modea17_080410a.jpg]
Shadow Computer Wrote:TABUU??? WHO THE **** IS TABUU!?!?!?
Whatever, is anyone still doing Wolf?
Yes i am still doing wolf.
I would post what I have on Pirate Ship so far, but I dont know how to put it in my post.
go to imageshack.us, click upload, select the picture u want to upload, copy the url for Thread 1 (not the address bar), paste in post.

also tredog, i don't have my flash drive atm so u'll have to wait a bit for the ivysaur sheet, but i do have bits and pieces of some of his frames if u want those :/
Can someone record a video of Link's moveset slowed down (Training mode) please?
Otherwise, I can't really do anything.
EpicWes Wrote:
Shadow Computer Wrote:TABUU??? WHO THE **** IS TABUU!?!?!?
Whatever, is anyone still doing Wolf?
Tabuu is the final boss of single player adventure mode.
[Image: modea17_080410a.jpg]

Yeah i know this may not care but i finally beat Tabuu on intense three times yesterday but hey can someone record a video of tabuu and all of his attacks i would really like to make a sheet of him i got nuthin else to do that is if anyone wants to brawl against me sometime this week just email me @ kyubiinaruto1207@yahoo.com alright and once again someone please make a tabuu video so i can make a sheet.
that sounded alot like an advertisement for someone to brawl with you more then tabuu
and thier re already plenty of videos
Ha ha ha really well i looked all over for some Tabuu videos couldn't find a decent one with good quality and yeah i really need someone to brawl with this whole summer i'll be goin to football training but i can still play so if anyone wants to play let me knowTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Are you guys doing the Assist Trophies? I could do Devil is someone gives me reference, as I haven't played Brawl yet.
Maybe we should just focus on fighters right now.
koopaul Wrote:Maybe we should just focus on fighters right now.

Okay. I won't be able to help though, as I need someone to teach me how to sprite.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)