Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MS Paint default blah blah
#1
I'm totally ripping this idea from EdpR but what the hell, it seemed like a fun challenge.
[Image: dmspbowserjr.png]
C+C and all that.
#2
Oh my goooooood.

I won't mind this fad at all if only awesome people participate. It's great!
#3
Looks great as always, Dev! Heart
#4
good burger me like
#5
I love you.
#6
Awesome.
All i can say.
#7
Jeeze, now I'm tempted to try this, this is amazing.
#8
wow, that's great
good job
#9
The key is to use extreme amounts of shading to cover the colors up. Not like I've tried, but still.

Anyways, this sprite is about the coolest Bowser Jr. sprite I've ever seen. Ever.
#10
Damn o.o And people complained when people used default colors in the past?
#11
(04-09-2009, 08:19 AM)Zycor Wrote: Damn o.o And people complained when people used default colors in the past?

yes because they used them WRONG.
#12
Take me now plz.
#13
When default MS Paint colors are used in an awesome sprite, you don't even notice them.
#14
can i have sex with this sprite
seriously.
i didn't even know it was the default colors when I looked at it, and had to actually pull it up in paint to check.
#15
whoah this is pretty brilliant


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)