Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
This game appears to be quite amazing.
The events list is all pretty humourous, and the game looks like a good laugh, esspecially with Konami characters entering the events. I looked through the game's data as well, and it appears that it would be quite easy to actually edit all aspects of the game (except graphics)
This game looks really good, and I look forward to testing it out.
Anyone played/seen anything on this game?
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
konami characters?
SOLID SNAKE?!
as for me, i've never heard of this but it sounds interesting.
links?
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_International_Track_&_Field
Konami characters that appear in it are:
Sparkster from Rocket Knight Adventures
Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2
Evil Rose from Rumble Roses
Frogger
Simon from Castlevania
Pentarō from Parodius series
Solid Snake from Metal Gear series
The choices give me the impression that Konami really tried to make the game appeal to the audience that the original game appealed to, using characters that most modern gamers wouldn't know of, such as Simon Belmont, Pentarō and Sparkster.
There's of course some modern characters, but they didn't just add loads of Metal Gear characters in, or something to that similar value.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
holy shit, sparkster?
i'm sold.
Posts: 941
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 113
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2008
xTYVONx Wrote:holy shit, sparkster?
i'm sold.
Posts: 2,328
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
I remember seeing this in a Nintendo Power magazine a few months ago.
I think it's coming out in Europe first, and I don't know if there was news of an American release :<
but SGSFDGFSDGSDFGSDFGDSF SIMON BELMONT AAAAAAAAAAA
HE STILL LOOKS BADASS IN THIS GAME'S ART STYLE
Posts: 568
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Pyramid Head playing Track & Field? Hellz yes.