Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

my opponent's been decided
#1
im looking for a competitor to take me on in a boxing match(sprite duel)

i havent boxed(dueled) in a while, so who here think they can take on me, a world champion?(good spriter)

once i find my opponent then ring to take place (a topic) will be discussed, i need to know who im facing first.

im looking for someone who will give me a good show. i know its tsr but i know theres someone here i can face.
#2
Do you compare yourself to Osiris? If so fight him in sprites.
#3
I'm in a higher weight class.
#4
Well Tyvon would have to inquire first, not you inquire for him.
#5
I'd love to do a duel with you man, but not this week nor the week after (doing the PJ challenge this week and off somewhere the next, without a PC).
#6
Tyvon was already challenged by another boxer(spriter), so he's booked. Not to mention he's on a break and weight training(working).

He's even fighting(dueling) in another stadium(forum).
#7
(04-08-2009, 03:17 PM)Anubis Wrote: Tyvon was already challenged by another boxer(spriter), so he's booked. Not to mention he's on a break and weight training(working).

He's even fighting(dueling) in another stadium(forum).
Cheering (thinking this is cool)
#8
(04-08-2009, 03:17 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: I'd love to do a duel with you man, but not this week nor the week after (doing the PJ challenge this week and off somewhere the next, without a PC).
What's the verdict Anubis?
#9
Can't need a challenge asap. I'm not waiting 2 weeks...



btw my record is 12-2, 12 wins 10 knockouts, 2 wins by decision, 2 losses by decision(never been knocked out)
#10
I'll give it a try!
#11
You sparred(collabed) with Shawn, so then you'll be a worthy opponent.

then it's decided

jarjar(anubis) vs mozzy
#12
Really really tempted to go for this, but I'm already dueling lilgrim...
#13
well mozzy already accepted so maybe our next match, good luck on yours
#14
Oh, so he has. I totally got ninja'd there. Tongue
Good luck to yuo as well. Smile
#15
Cool.
Whats the challenge/due date?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)