Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF VII: Fire Emblem Style
#1
I'm making a bunch of FE sprites, and now my cousin Zaneroth has me on a huge roll with these. I got Vincent done already. More to come.

       
#2
...Where are they?
#3
Can you not see it? Here, I'll give a Imageshack link for them

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6242/vincentqh6.gif

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7084/...tontj3.gif
#4
Not bad!
#5
I like!
#6
I've got Cloud done too. I'll probably make a head swap/pallate swap for Zack too.

[Image: cloudbuttonoi2.gif]
[Image: cloudvf6.th.gif]
#7
Sorry for the double-post, but I got Zack done too. It's an edit off oc Cloud, I know, but that's what Zack is, basically.

[Image: zackbuttondo6.gif]
[Image: zackam8.th.gif]
#8
Nice. I've never played FF VII though. XD
#9
Very cool! Big Grin
#10
Great work!
#11
I like the sprites. But the text on the icon is wrong. It shouldn't say FE before the character's name.
#12
Lord Zymeth Wrote:Sorry for the double-post, but I got Zack done too. It's an edit off oc Cloud, I know, but that's what Zack is, basically.

[Image: zackbuttondo6.gif]
[Image: zackam8.th.gif]

Personally, I don't like FFVII all that much, but even I know that chronologically, Zack came first.
#13
Sorry about the icon issues from before. I got Barret done.

[Image: barretbuttonna1.gif]
[Image: barretth2.th.gif]
#14
Great job! Love the gun
#15
Looking good.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)