04-06-2009, 03:05 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
|
|
04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
I'd like to rip megaman =]
04-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Hit me up with Sentinel Ryu Ken Dr.Doom and Gambit
04-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Speaking of Sentinel, are it's sprites complete or individual pieces?
04-06-2009, 05:32 PM
I'd like to rip some more after this.
04-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Used to be, now it's not? Oh, well, I was always curious about that.
04-07-2009, 02:42 AM
IceManual, I only want to send one at a time, that way there's plenty spaces open, so I'm sending you Sentinel first since it was the first you listed.
So; IceManual; Sentinel Solink; Mega Man Rakia: Tron Bonne
04-07-2009, 02:55 AM
GIVE ME HAYATO PLZ.
04-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Sent with haste!
I'll rip Amingo =D
04-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Right, so it would seem that any character with pure black is unrippable due to the storage format... This could be harder than I anticipated.
04-07-2009, 10:21 AM
I'll take Jill Valentine
i just realized theres a shitload of xmen, more than what i thought/seen, more than street fighter characters, and theres 12 sf.(never took count until now)
and good luck with this, been waiting for this to be ripped on here for ages.
04-07-2009, 10:49 AM
I counted yesterday and noticed the same thing. I love the fact that Dr. Doom is the only one from the Fantastic Four to be in the game.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





