Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

YIDS M&L
#46
[Image: bullmlpitxn1.png]
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/2453/...pitxn1.png
Worked on Debull a bit...
#47
Elebit Wrote:[Image: bullmlpitxn1.png]
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/2453/...pitxn1.png
Worked on Debull a bit...
You basically finished the Overworld, now do the fighting poses.Big Grin
#48
Doing battle later...
[Image: pointymlpitwh9.png]
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5079/...pitwh9.png

Pointy!!
#49
Elebit Wrote:Doing battle later...
[Image: pointymlpitwh9.png]
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5079/...pitwh9.png

Pointy!!
That's good, are you doing overworld or battle first?
#50
Overworld, not doing all the battle until later.
#51
UPDATE:

Now all I have to do it the wiggly poses and I will be done with the front... BTW it will take forever to make it stand higher so I made custom parts so people can make their own...

[Image: pointymlpitam9.png]
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1985/...pitam9.png
#52
nice, but I suggest make it a little bit skinnier. Maybe tweak it a pixel, otherwise it's nice. I suggested you did pointy because in YIDS I loved ramming through him with Baby DK.
#53
[Image: pointymlpitak1.png]
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5849/...pitak1.png

Better??
#54
Elebit Wrote:[Image: pointymlpitak1.png]
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5849/...pitak1.png

Better??

If this is overworld it should be very smaller and thinner.
#55
I compared it to Yoshi and it is fine. This is PiT if you think it is SS
#56
This is nice, after the wiggly poses the enemy you should do next is Egg Nut. http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...ggenut.png
#57
M&L makes everything cuter
nice job on these
#58
[Image: pointymlpitux4.png]
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6651/...pitux4.png

Finished, Egg-enut next I guess.
#59
Yeah, i know is PiT. But i know a lot of PiT cuz i have ripped almost all enemies from PiT. Trust me when i say that all of them are VERY big, Debull is not so big, but the rest, yes.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)