Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
(04-03-2009, 11:33 AM)WolfNM Wrote: Jelectro is a basic jellyfish type enemy from Mario Bros 3, pretty much designed to be the Gooper Bloopers buddy. I might come back to this and update Jelectro a bit then. Is there anything in particular you don't like about him?
I dno what it is. Its probs just coz he is quite a small thing so doesn't look as good as the bigger ones.
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
Yeah Azure Fox mentioned that as well. Very well, when I've finished playing Super Paper Mario again I'll resize him and see if it helps.
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
(04-03-2009, 11:37 AM)WolfNM Wrote: Yeah Azure Fox mentioned that as well. Very well, when I've finished playing Super Paper Mario again I'll resize him and see if it helps.
If it was me, I would try replacing jelectro with an enemy that is naturally bigger. Perhaps A thwomp or something. That would be pretty cool or maybe some other DK character like those seargent ones.
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
that would rather defy the point of making a Jelectro in the first place though lol. I might do a Thwomp, but I'm not very good at rotating square and rectangular characters. Seargent characters? Do you mean Klump from Donkey Kong Country?
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
(04-03-2009, 11:44 AM)WolfNM Wrote: that would rather defy the point of making a Jelectro in the first place though lol. I might do a Thwomp, but I'm not very good at rotating square and rectangular characters. Seargent characters? Do you mean Klump from Donkey Kong Country?
True and yeah I meant him.
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
04-03-2009, 01:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009, 02:47 PM by WolfNM.)
Yeah I'm pretty sure my Jelectro is already the right size, so I think I'll leave him how he is for now. Also I'm working on Samus which should be pwnsome hopefully lol
Edit: begun Samus, check first post
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
Bump.
What sheets do you guys think are worth submitting as they are atm (obviously I'll sort out how they're arranged before submitting them because some of them a little slapdash)?
Posts: 245
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2009
I HATE Mrs. Pacman, the sprite is not even closed in one of them, her feet and arms are unshaded and messy.
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
Mrs Pacman was a bit rushed tbh. But out of the others would you say any are worth submitting?
Posts: 245
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2009
I have no idea, honestly. I have yet to get a sheet on tsr.
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
Well I've got 4 atm, one of them being the Pacman I edited into Mrs Pacman lol. I think I'll just with the ones that are defaintly finished and no one has complained about.
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
DK (deffo), Diddy, Samus and Funky. I think King K.Rool's face could do with a bit of work...looks a little flat when he is facing forward and when he is facing sideways the snout isn't long enough, and i just dnt like mrs.pacman lol
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
Well I'm definatly not going to submit Samus atm, I don't think her head rotates at the same speed as her body. Also K.Rool is a pretty hard character to rotate so I'll work on him a bit more before I consider submitting, but as for the three kongs I think I'll go for it.
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
(04-05-2009, 01:03 PM)WolfNM Wrote: Well I'm definatly not going to submit Samus atm, I don't think her head rotates at the same speed as her body. Also K.Rool is a pretty hard character to rotate so I'll work on him a bit more before I consider submitting, but as for the three kongs I think I'll go for it.
sounds gd
Posts: 111
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009