Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

M&L Big Boo and M&L King Boo
#1
I'll try to finish the thumbnail after school.
This is a sheet by me and Parakoopa.
[Image: MLBigBooandKingBooyay.png]
So what do you guys think?
#2
The Boo is lovely, but I think you should have made King Boo, you know, bigger.

Also, topic title has King Boo twice, but that's really pushin' it...
#3
Something about King Boo, bugs me, but I can't put my finger on it.
#4
The crystal on King Boo's crown looks odd in terms on the light source. Although it may just be me.
#5
Neslug Wrote:The Boo is lovely, but I think you should have made King Boo, you know, bigger.

Ditto. Perhaps use the Atomic Boo picture side-by-side with a normal Boo one, you could see about where the King Boo and the Big Boo sprites would be.

At least, I think that the first set is the Big Boo...
#6
Miles07 Wrote:
Neslug Wrote:The Boo is lovely, but I think you should have made King Boo, you know, bigger.

Ditto. Perhaps use the Atomic Boo picture side-by-side with a normal Boo one, you could see about where the King Boo and the Big Boo sprites would be.

At least, I think that the first set is the Big Boo...


Yeah, is Big Boo, but he wrote king boo twice instead of "Big Boo and King Boo"
#7
bigger king boo, and the toung in battle looks strange, i don't know why
#8
[Image: KBthumbTSR.png]
I added the thumb =P
#9
I'm going to have to say that I can't accept it until King Boo is made bigger.
#10
Thanks for agreeing with me, Dazz.
And I can see what Ballad is talking about. King Boo's tongue goes into his jaw in almost every battle pose of his.
#11
These are great, but I'm gonna say the King Boo need to be just a little touch bigger, I mean it's not THAT big
#12
K guys see here is a size ref of him.
Parakoopa and I think the size is good.
But I'm still fixing the lick so hold on.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
#13
King boo should be more rounded.
#14
Goomba X Wrote:K guys see here is a size ref of him.
Parakoopa and I think the size is good.
But I'm still fixing the lick so hold on.

Not a good ref. He's further away, so that means he's still bigger than that. Try getting a MKW ref.
#15
Like everybody said, Bigger. Did you remember the size of the Big Boo in SMW, I think that should be the right size.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)