Posts: 1,232
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2008
You can take off the following:
Sonic Drift 2 - Sonic
Sonic Drift 2 - Tails
Sonic Drift 2 - Eggman
Sonic Chaos - Badniks
Also since I want to help Smithy out, I will be calling Castlevania Bloodlines but this will be my first time of playing a Castlevania game (even though I did very briefly play Super Castlevania IV and Vampire's Kiss but only for five minutes).
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
SmithyGCN Wrote:Try uploading the image on www.picoodle.com or www.imageshack.us
I tried both. They still get changed to jpg.
Or do I have to sign up to use pngs?
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Should we add "Master of Disguise" to that list?
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
06-12-2008, 07:23 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2008, 07:24 AM by Mewthriii.)
if that's the master of disguise I'm thinking of then no god please no.
but if it's not based on the movie then probably.
Posts: 1,232
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2008
David Reinold Wrote:if that's the master of disguise I'm thinking of then no god please no.
but if it's not based on the movie then probably.
I thought it was Wario: Master of Disguise that Ton was on about (more likely too).
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
oh yeah, I vaguely remember that; I don't keep up with wario.
then yeah probably
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Definitely Wario. Not Dana Carvey.
This time.
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
holy crap, I didn't realize that was dana carvey!!!!!!! why is dana freakin everywhere, every movie I see he pops up in.
so wario's in.
Posts: 1,380
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
David Reinold Wrote:SmithyGCN Wrote:Try uploading the image on www.picoodle.com or www.imageshack.us
I tried both. They still get changed to jpg.
Or do I have to sign up to use pngs?
No signing up necessary. They become jpeg'd if they were either not .png's to begin with or they were far too big when you uploaded them. (The latter happens to me sometimes).
Posts: 199
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2008
the images were very small to start with.
but maybe if I email them in...I'll have more soon, too.
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
Try again with Photobucket but change the max file size to 1 megabyte.....unless you already had that option on, because none of my stuff on it got jpg'd. Your icon had definitely been scaled down a bit (it's missing the top line), so changing it to a larger option should rectify it.
Posts: 1,380
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Ah, you guys forgot to add
LoZII: AoL
Maps
I know there are tile sets up right now, but maps themselves can be useful to spriters.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
06-17-2008, 06:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2008, 06:58 AM by DarkZero.)
You can cross SMB3 (NES)- Koopa Kids off.
Posts: 1,380
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Looks good - keep it up!
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Don't we have all of M&L

S - Enemies now?