Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Link to the Future
#1
Alright, lets get started.
A Link to the Past, a Zelda game that doesn't need a remake but deserves one. Even though I can't program, who said I couldn't give whoever would or could do it the sprites for it. This project absolutly cannot be done alone, so those of you who wish to help, just tell me.
At the moment, I only have Link, but not to worry, and i have to let you guys choose a Link.
Also, more than one person can help with Link.
The List:
Link-     -ProtoTroid X
Light World Enemies- Currently no one
Dark World Enemies- Currently no one
NPCS-
Items-
Bosses-
Ganon-
#2
A Link to the Future, huh :I

needs more old link meeting future biker gang link who possesses the butterfly knife of brotherhood and cd player of songs
#3
Rrrrriigghht.
But anyway, I got a walk anim done, but I want to know what Link I should use.
#4
the one on the right, but with yellow hair
#5
(03-19-2009, 08:35 AM)Kosheh Wrote: A Link to the Future, huh :I

needs more old link meeting future biker gang link who possesses the butterfly knife of brotherhood and cd player of songs

i like this.

and lightsabers.


Lightsabers
#6
EDIT: Update
   
I decided to give you the side pose.
#7
I can do tile sets and the works but... is this a link to the past?
#8
Custom-style, for a whole new game.
#9
I will do the items.
#10
Can anyone read this post becuase I think I am invisible! Cry
#11
I can read it. Quit yer whining.
#12
i really want a zelda game, but in the future!
#13
lol I clicked on this hoping for some Future Link stuff, oh well I thought I'd do Link with his shield as no one else has added anything yet


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
#14
I am pulling out, Prototroid X, ur not active enough
#15
The style isn't that great anyway :F


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)