Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokémon Platinum Front pokémon Spirites
#1
Hello,

I'm new here. I waned to tell you something.
I'm form Holland that's my reason that my English is some time bad. (except my grammar)

So that we have done I wanted to post my Pokémon Platinum Front pokémon Spirites.


[Image: pokemonspiritelogo.png]

I hope this is good

bye Ichiro
#2
Nice. Bidoof looks strange in that pose, but since these are rips, not much you can do about it.
#3
If those are all from Platinum, then they're missing the second frame of animation...
#4
Are those all the Pokemon that you can find in the game?
#5
This are all the first front frame spirits form platinum.

And forget to tell. This are all the pokemon that have a new sprite in platinum all the other sprites have the seem sprite form Diamond and Pearl
#6
(03-29-2009, 02:49 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Are those all the Pokemon that you can find in the game?
It appears to be the Pokemon in the regional Pokedex listing
#7
If I remember correctly, they actually changed around the sprites for some of the Pokémon, so they're not exactly the same ones from D/P.
#8
All other sprites look forward to it same as in d/p
That has been told me and I have compared it and they were the same.

But I can be wrong. Perhaps I have looked wrong when I have compared them.
#9
Wait, so the Pokemon that only appear in the regional Pokedex are the only ones that got a sprite make over? Makes sense. And there will be another sheet with the second frames, right?
#10
For example, compare the sprites of Machoke:

[Image: MachokeDP.png] [Image: MachokePlat.png]

Left is D/P. Right is Platinum.

And then, there are all of the Pokémon that have differences depending on their gender...
#11
Ok, But Machoke is in the sheet.

But I'm busy with a sheet of the second frame and the gender different in Platinum
#12
(03-29-2009, 03:15 PM)Ichiro Kazuki Wrote: Ok, But Machoke is in the sheet.

But I'm busy with a sheet of the second frame and the gender different in Platinum
I know, I just wanted to point out that some sprites are, in fact, different between the games.
#13
OK.

If u want to use them you can use them. If U wanted you can put them on the site. (My permission you have)

But I'm go to bed now bye Ichiro
#14
What do you think RTB? Yay or nay?
#15
I think ya, but the icon should say "Pokemon (first frame)".


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)