Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Majoras Mask coming to Wii
#1
http://gonintendo.com/?p=77008

There is no emoticon for how I am feeling.
#2
Oh damnwhen I read this I thought it was one of those "Remade for Wii" games.


But still Yessssssssssssss
#3
I hate how they are doing those remakes. This doesn't hugely effect me though because I bought that Zelda pack for the GC way back when that had 4 of the older games.
#4
KDL3 as well
awesome
#5
I can finally spend my wii points to an awesome game Heart
#6
Doesn't really matter to me much since I have Collector's Edition, but at least everyone else is happy.
#7
About time, I was waiting for Majora's mask to come on the Wii for awhile now.

Now all we need is Earthbound, DK64, Street Fighter 2 on VC and we'll be set.
(And if Nintendo decides to make a deal with Sony we could actually get Metal Gear Solid and the First 3 crash games that were on the PS1.)
#8
(03-27-2009, 02:53 PM)Diogalesu Gigahmeh Wrote: About time, I was waiting for Majora's mask to come on the Wii for awhile now.

Now all we need is Earthbound, DK64, Street Fighter 2 on VC and we'll be set.
(And if Nintendo decides to make a deal with Sony we could actually get Metal Gear Solid and the First 3 crash games that were on the PS1.)

And Smash Bros. 64 which Japan already has. We should expect it soon hopefully.
#9
KDL3 is already out in North America/ Canada

Who knows how long it will take them to release Majora's Mask in regions other than Japan
#10
NOA probably will take forever to release it because reggie doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Which is one of the reasons why I chose to get an Xbox360 in the first place.
#11
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YES
#12
About fucking time
I am starting to have withdrawals
#13
i never played majoras mask.
well that's a lie, i did, but something was wrong with my copy and when i reset and started again i had...everything.
#14
you're only supposed to lose refillable items (i.e. rupees, arrows, trading items, bombs etc)

everything else is supposed to be intact
#15
I have the game for project 64 beat it, very good game reccomend it for everyone.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)