Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario enemies overworlds, item icons and more
#31
I don't quite know. Anything you'd like to see?

Was kinda planning to make a Toad and a Toad House, but I'll probably do them later, don't really feel like it at the moment.
#32
I'd like to see a Blooper =D
#33
Okay, Blooper's cool. Might make a Cheep-Cheep to go along with it, just to get the common underwater enemies out of the way.
#34
[Image: mapblooper.gif]

Okay Blooper's done. It's getting late, so I'm making the Cheep-Cheep later.
#35
It's awesome =D
Thanks!
#36
You should put Hammer Bro. on your list.

I usually like to get all the original Super Mario Bros. enemies done and over with.
#37
That Blooper is mind blowing Heart
#38
i love the blooper
amazing!
#39
I guess I could make Hammer Bro after I'm done with Cheep-Cheep.
#40
Hell this are kick ass

make a toad Big Grin
#41
[Image: mapcheepcheep.gif]

Hello Cheep-Cheep. There's something about the hair I don't really like. Dunno, will probably touch it up a bit...later...
#42
it appears to be static but just shown from different angles
consider:
making the fin movement more obvious
making the mouth move
#43
The bottom (outlines) should probably move a bit too.
#44
Argh, the number of post Osiris has is OVER 2000!!!!!!!!!
#45
(03-27-2009, 01:24 AM)explosionmakesboom!!! Wrote: it appears to be static but just shown from different angles
consider:
making the fin movement more obvious
making the mouth move
Yeah I'll fix the fins, I just rushed to get this up here. I'll also make the mouth close and open again every couple cycles.

(03-27-2009, 04:26 AM)Osiris Wrote: The bottom (outlines) should probably move a bit too.
Hmm, probably. But not too much, as Cheep-Cheeps are almost round.

(03-27-2009, 06:05 AM)Quizzle Wrote: Argh, the number of post Osiris has is OVER 2000!!!!!!!!!
Irrelevant to the topic.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)