Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A.J. Nitro's Submissions - Take 4
(03-14-2009, 05:53 PM)tonberry2000 Wrote: Awesome! Are there male/female differences as well?

No, Male/Female diferences started in Diamond/Pearl.
These are great! Keep it up!
Shiny Johto!
[Image: icon2q.png]
As always, I'm over the top impressed Heart
Jinjo! No losing mugshots because you don't battle him in the Grand Prix. All other characters you do.
[Image: icon2o.png]
Nice one!
YES. A.J. pwns. Did I ever say that before?
It's been a while since I submitted a small sheet, huh? These are screen swipes from Banjo Pilot.
[Image: icon2n.png]
Oh and I still have some customs on the first post that I like to have up, but no rush. I took off the ones I don't want up.
Great job, A.J. Nitro!
Nice one Smile
Finally done all my Pokemans! But one thing. Does anyone know how to get all of Spinda's patterns? I have about 50 and that's still not all of it. I know for sure.
[Image: icon1v.png]
Is it random? Are there infinite amounts?
Going great! :]
Wicked job, but as for Spinda, perhaps it randomly selects the patterns in pieces or something?
You may even want to ask over at Serebii's forums.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)