Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Question. I need some help. PLEASE READ
#1
Okay. I have a question. I'm trying to find the original song (.mp3 format) that plays when a character gets a starman and becomes a gigantic NES version of themself in Super Paper Mario. It would help if you provided a working link to the song so I could download it to my desktop.

Thank you a lotz.
#2
You could always search it on youtube and download if from there.
#3
Go buy the soundtrack. It is illegal for mp3s to just be randomly handed out to eachother like that.
#4
yo does anyone got that let me google it for you page because this guy could use it


[spoiler]i hope someone picks up the irony in this post[/spoiler]
#5
(03-21-2009, 09:41 PM)Cshad Wrote: You could always search it on youtube and download if from there.
The SONG, not the VIDEO.
(03-22-2009, 01:06 AM)Lunyka Wrote: Go buy the soundtrack. It is illegal for mp3s to just be randomly handed out to eachother like that.
How much does the soundtrack cost? I have no credit card (I'm not even 15), and my iTunes card is running low (I only have, like, 4 dollars or so left).

Wait...my birthday's coming up...hmmm....
#6
REQUESTS BOARD.

USE IT.
#7
Erm.. WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT GO HERE http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=1437...05+Starman


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)