This is an arrange game of Galaga 88.
And see them below:
Sheet:
![[Image: cosmogang.png]](http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/760/cosmogang.png)
Icon:
![[Image: blanktag5.png]](http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1792/blanktag5.png)
And see them below:
Sheet:
![[Image: cosmogang.png]](http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/760/cosmogang.png)
Icon:
![[Image: blanktag5.png]](http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1792/blanktag5.png)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
General sprites form SNES Cosmo Gang the video
|
|
This is an arrange game of Galaga 88.
And see them below: Sheet: ![]() Icon: ![]()
03-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Sorry dude, but you can't submitted stuff taken from screenshots.
03-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Okay, I fixed and add something new below:
03-19-2009, 10:49 AM
What system is this for?
03-19-2009, 03:48 PM
03-19-2009, 04:07 PM
(03-19-2009, 03:48 PM)Hylianfox Wrote:(03-19-2009, 03:27 AM)Dazz Wrote: Sorry dude, but you can't submitted stuff taken from screenshots. I think he means screenshots that you can find on the Internet, not capturing using layer removal. Besides if the game is compressed and you can't decompress it, capturing is the only way. Before he/she changed it, there were sprites from a Wikipedia screenshot hence the change. Also I'm not sure whether it is the arcade version or the SNES one.
03-20-2009, 04:41 AM
Yawa is exactly right there.
2nd. update:
added some sprites and made up the sheet:
03-25-2009, 05:59 AM
You still havn't told me what system this is.
03-25-2009, 02:17 PM
03-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Sorry to my mistake, I update now:
03-26-2009, 03:30 AM
If you plan to update it every day, please wait until it's FINISHED.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|