Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

experimenting with styles
#1
came up with this


[Image: experiment.png]
#2
His right leg (on our left) looks odd, like, it's bent in a way that looks wrong. Other than that, I like these a lot. The limbs are a bit noodley looking, but that's probably intended, and isn't really a negative thing either way.
#3
Nice Tyvon I love it. Is he the dude from your game? The only thing I can see wrong is that it's left arm needs a little AA cause on the top is a bit squarish. That's all for now.
#4
Reminds me of JUS. :\

Not trying to be rude or anything but when it comes to experimenting with styles, you need to try all sorts of things, instead of just drawing a lineart, play with perspectives, proportions and lightsources, maybe even console limitations.

It's a good sprite but I'd like to see a nicer, funner(??) looking style. Especially from you!
#5
HAY, IT'S ASHI! Heart

I approve.
#6
cool style.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)