Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF VII and FE
#1
Hey can anyone make me some decently sized Cloud and Sephiroth sprites that aren't in Fire Emblem style? Or maybe just direct me to some? I couldn't find any on tSR that interested me.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, can anyone rip me the in battle sprites of Nergal from FE7?

EDIT: I don't need Nergal anymore. I found him somewhere else.

ThanksCute
#2
NO, just because we would be linking you to custom sprites which we don't have permission on, and because FFVII doesn't have sprites on game.
#3
I'm not following you. Is there some rule that I'm unaware of? It sounds like you're saying customs aren't allowed...which makes no sense based on what I've seen on this site. Anyone wanna explain without breathing fire at my face?
#4
I mean, you could only wait a lot, due to custom making takes time, and the other sheets aren't allowed for use...
#5
Really? Why not?
#6
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/1059

Uh, look harder?
#7
I kind of wanted his clothing from FFVII or Advent Children. I considered that sprite.

And what sheets aren't allowed for use Seth?
#8
I found stuff.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)