Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The world will shout blah blah blah
#1
Too lazy to find the old thread
[Image: rorchachpixelartsmall.gif]
obviously still need to animate the water and some head movement but whatev.
#2
I really have no idea what the hell that is.
#3
Watchmen trailer. About 3/4 of the way in.
#4
I don't know, the animation looks strange. The outlining is good, though
#5
Detail on the water is great, and I love the ink blot movement.
#6
[Image: rorchachpixelartsmall.gif]
#7
You make the whole blob move and change shape, not only the exterior.
#8
(03-13-2009, 12:12 PM)Horus Wrote: You make the whole blob move and change shape, not only the exterior.

agreed. It should look like the video here in around 2:14 or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meXT5TObdNE
#9
Okay, i'm reworking this a bunch.
[Image: rorchachpixelartanimate.gif]
I'm obviously going to tween it a lot and add water but yeah.
[Image: rorchachpixelartanimate.gif]
#10
[Image: rorchachpixelartanimate.gif]
I'll probably need another 1 or 2 layers of tweening so it'll be a while before the next update.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)