Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sup
#1
I figured I'd join so I could be a member with a number under than 50. ;D


Sup.
#2
Quote:Glad to have ya here. Sorry to say, there aren't member numbers.
WHAT

THEN WHY THE HELL DID I REGISTER. Im the 15th member btw~

Also welcome Sonniku because you're a cool dude.
#3
Zee Wrote:
Sonikku Wrote:I figured I'd join so I could be a member with a number under than 50. ;D


Sup.

Glad to have ya here. Sorry to say, there aren't member numbers.

Oh


Then I can say I'm definitely not used to these kind of forums even though I've been on them dozens of times lol




EDIT: Hey Giz


I think I am member 13 or something idk
#4
Ha, I'm the 13th! :D

Welcome, Sonikku.
#5
Welcome and just like the rest of you, glad to have ya.
#6
Zee Wrote:
Sonikku Wrote:I figured I'd join so I could be a member with a number under than 50. ;D


Sup.

Glad to have ya here. Sorry to say, there aren't member numbers.

Except that there are and you just have to look at the link to any member's profile to see it

Also, hey Sonikku.
#7
Quote:Except that there are and you just have to look at the link to any member's profile to see it
Well that proved Zee pretty wrong then.

EDIT: Hey sonniku

you're member 14 apparently
#8
Domobot Wrote:Except that there are and you just have to look at the link to any member's profile to see it

Also, hey Sonikku.

Oh haha I'm 14 then


wait thats my age too fgsgs


Hey Domo.
#9
hey sonikku~

just go on MSN more, really
#10
Sonikku! How's your refridgerator?
#11
SONNIKU~

Hey there, buddy. Heart
#12
oh, God...
[Image: SAD_03.jpg]
...can't let the past control my life so... welcome friend...
#13
god damnit why did you come back




and why did you bump this
#14
Sonikku Wrote:god dammit why did you come back




and why did you bump this?

Because I wanted to say welcome to the forum... welcome to the forum
I underlined those typos you made


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)