Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Link*
#1
This is the topic for the SSB Project Link sheet.
#2
Alright! Finally a sub-forum just for the awesomest of all the characters! Wink

But, yeah, I tried looking through all 100 or so pages of that previous SSBB forum looking for Link sprites, and... no luck. But maybe now...? Tongue
#3
(02-27-2009, 10:00 PM)AgentLym Wrote: Alright! Finally a sub-forum just for the awesomest of all the characters! Wink

But, yeah, I tried looking through all 100 or so pages of that previous SSBB forum looking for Link sprites, and... no luck. But maybe now...? Tongue

well Zero.exe is working on Link right now but he hasnt been to the forum in quite sometime ill see whats up with him.
#4
[Image: maybelink.png]

I saved this a while back, i dunno if its the curent one but
#5
[Image: Link2.png]

I made this awhile back, thought I could add it onto here...
#6
(02-28-2009, 03:18 PM)ryanj27 Wrote: [Image: Link2.png]

I made this awhile back, thought I could add it onto here...

Sorry but this is just plain bad, and I'm sure we have one already being done
#7
Blank
He was only trying to be helpful
#8
(02-28-2009, 05:50 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Blank
He was only trying to be helpful

Ok maybe I was a bit hard...

Sorry dude
#9
Well I say it's just plain bad.
Please look at the quality of work expected in the future.
#10
He come to town
#11
ZeroEXE dropped link, he's open.
#12
OSM Wrote:RE: Link
He come to town
Hah, I love that song. lol Tongue
#13
(03-04-2009, 10:42 PM)Pik Wrote: ZeroEXE dropped link, he's open.

dang what a shame well i guess that means Link is open for anyone who wants him as of right now.
#14
dude

they aren't in the same style

stop posting these
#15
THEY AREN'T. IN. THE SAME STYLE. AS THE PROJECT. THEY WON'T WORK.

how hard is this to understand?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)