Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Don't read this if you have a tiny
#16
Great job. I love the tank, especially.
#17
Its ridiculous how much credit you don't get for these games.
#18
Not really. Here's the general rule: Since you're paid for the sprites you don't get even the slightest ownership of the game. You sold your work, thus it isn't exactly 100% yours. Imagine it like a physical piece of artwork: Once you sell it, it isn't yours.
On the other hand, if you give the sprites for free and want a portion of the profits, then you have some portion of ownership.

At least, that's from what I understand. Am I right, BAB?
#19
(03-03-2009, 05:15 PM)Ragnarök Wrote: Not really. Here's the general rule: Since you're paid for the sprites you don't get even the slightest ownership of the game. You sold your work, thus it isn't exactly 100% yours. Imagine it like a physical piece of artwork: Once you sell it, it isn't yours.
On the other hand, if you give the sprites for free and want a portion of the profits, then you have some portion of ownership.

At least, that's from what I understand. Am I right, BAB?

For the most part, yes.
#20
Artists leave signs on their piece of work. His name should, even if tiny, be at least in the in-game credits.
#21
Please tell me that Luc is releasing a lite version of this game
#22
:o i read all the posts in here, and it seems that nobody likes this "Luc" person O.o

anyway, i love the shading done on the sprites, like going from light to dark, with a line of light in there, you know what i mean XD


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)