Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

US Stafy
#1
http://ds.ign.com/articles/957/957465p1.html

finally
#2
I'm definitely going to get this.
#3
STARFY? Ugh.

I'm getting it, definately, but why STARFY. They shoulda stuck with STAFY. Defeated
#4
I've played the Japanese ones, and they are kind of fun. But as a full price game I think I'll pass. I mean when a game is easy by Nintendo's standards you know it's EASY.
#5
(02-28-2009, 08:51 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: STARFY? Ugh.

I'm getting it, definately, but why STARFY. They shoulda stuck with STAFY. Defeated


That's what I was thinking. Starfy sounds really stupid.
#6
(02-28-2009, 09:11 PM)Phantom K Wrote:
(02-28-2009, 08:51 PM)Xof E.H. Toeg Wrote: STARFY? Ugh.

I'm getting it, definately, but why STARFY. They shoulda stuck with STAFY. Defeated


That's what I was thinking. Starfy sounds really stupid.

Indeed, what the fuck were the people on the localizing team thinking?

I'd get it, but I sold my DS long time ago.
#7
at least, it's coming to the USA.

I liked the first three Starfy games, so I'd like to play this one. The only problem is, I don't have a DS.
#8
Okay. Cool.

Where's Mother 3 or Captain Rainbow?
#9
(03-01-2009, 01:25 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Okay. Cool.

Where's Mother 3 or Captain Rainbow?


Just play the M3 translation man, neither games are coming due to its content. I heard rumors of CR getting translated in europe, but its probably been busted.
#10
As much as I'd LOVE Captain Rainbow to come here, it's not going to happen.
#11
what confuses me is that stafy is named stafy on smash bros. but not in his game over here...
#12
(03-01-2009, 01:36 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(03-01-2009, 01:25 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Okay. Cool.

Where's Mother 3 or Captain Rainbow?


Just play the M3 translation man, neither games are coming due to its content. I heard rumors of CR getting translated in europe, but its probably been busted.

I've played the Mother 3 translation.

I just want to spend money on the game. Because I feel like I cheated Nintendo for playing such an awesome game for free.

(holy shit I'm talking to the god Anubis, this is a blessing)
#13
Buying this when it comes out.
#14
I'm sure to get it too. Too bad we're starting with the fifth game. I'll never get to face the great Ogura...
#15
Not bothering. Stafy was a cute, but otherwise boring platformer. Kirby does the same thing, but a whole load better.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)