Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A.J. Nitro's Submissions - Take 4
#1
Welcome to A.J. Nitro's Submission Topic! Every new sheet will be added to this post. Then once the sheet is added to TSR, I will delete them. Enjoy!

Wario Land 4 - GBA
[Image: icon1b.png][Image: icon2.png][Image: icon2.png][Image: icon1x.png][Image: icon1f.png][Image: icon2.png][Image: icon1y.png][Image: icon2j.png][Image: icon1u.png][Image: icon2i.png][Image: icon2v.png][Image: icon1h.png][Image: icon2.png][Image: icon1r.png][Image: icon1kgc.png][Image: icon2.png]

Customs - Nintendo
[Image: icon2y.png]
#2
Now let's start this off with Blooper! And I need those icon layouts, Dazz!
[Image: blooperfw7.png]
#3
Awesome! Fantastic rips as usual. Do you mind if I ask who's next?
#4
Ragnarök Wrote:Awesome! Fantastic rips as usual. Do you mind if I ask who's next?
Malibut is next.
#5
Ok, since Mageker sent me the icon layouts, here's Blooper's icon, but we should still have a topic for it.
[Image: icon8cp9.png]
#6
Ok here's Malibut. I've still got a long way to go.
[Image: icon8qz8.png]
#7
Noice job once again!
#8
How do you rip so damn fast? It's amazing!
#9
Great!
#10
As always, I tip my hat to you, sir.
#11
Another!
[Image: icon7mw6.png]
#12
Are you doing these in any particular order?
#13
Ragnarök Wrote:Are you doing these in any particular order?

Yes, in the order they appear in the game.
#14
Jelly Fish Sisters now!
[Image: icon8if1.png]
#15
Strangely, these two look sorta like someone from another forum.

Anyways, good work as usual.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)