Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dry Bowser request
#1
I'm looking for a Dry Bowser sheet, he's also known as Bowser Bones and he can be found in New Super Mario Bros., cred will be given with use.
thanks in advance!
~Vipertynan
#2
What style? You want us to rip or custom? Explain more please.
#3
Custom please, so that it matches up with the sheet found here
#4
ok so you want m&l 3 bowser.
#5
Heh. Good luck whoever's taken this.
#6
shometing like this
[Image: drybowser.png]
credit to dimentio44 aka nad
#7
(03-01-2009, 08:50 AM)waluigi fan bros Wrote: [Image: drybowser.png]

Too pale. You should use this as a colour reference.
#8
Also that's just a bowser recolor - dry bowser is made of bones and nothing else and thus lacks skin and stuff.
But whatever, better than nothing, i guess.
#9
Neslug@ that was my refence

Previous@ yeah i know
#10
It's a nice recolor I would say, but doesn't really match Dry Bowser. It would be cool sprites to have, but it just would not be easy.
#11
Recolors are not cool bro, their actually rather degrading. Since i never finished the legs on my PiT Dry bowser I might just make an M&L3 one. Although I'm telling you right now man it'll be a slow process(also I'm not using my own computer, it's broken still so until I get it back and finish my other M&L3 Pixels this will have to wait. Again this is just a maybe).
#12
Yeah, it would take a while to make them.
#13
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=...serdf6.png if any of you want a sprite refrence you can use this. It's PiT and unfinished and not all that great but still it's something I guess.
#14
Something I've been working on: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8539/...battle.png
#15
Thats good.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)