Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Here we have topics based on each SSB fighter. Sprite what you want. It's that simple.
1) Anyone can contribute to any sheet. Attach your personal character if you want to be included on the credit tag.
2) Take criticism! We have a high standard in this project. Don't let that discourage you.
3) Watch the colors. When you save a sheet, sometimes the colors will be different from the original. Make sure they are the same palette when you want to contribute to the sheet.
4) ONE TOPIC PER CHARACTER! Each SSB fighter will have one topic. Post your additions and critiques in the corresponding character's topic.
(If you think of any more rules, let me know)
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Also, does anyone know if Pik is active any more? I was going to make him a mod for this forum, as he had control of the last incarnation of the project. If not, who should the next leader be?
Posts: 3,612
Threads: 81
Joined: Jan 2009
02-25-2009, 02:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2009, 02:45 PM by Chris2Balls [:B].)
I say we vote democratically. It sounds appealing, so I'd like to put myself forward as a candidate.
I don't know if I'll be able to be here most of the time though, which is a necessity :/
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 31
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2008
So do the admins post the topics for each fighter or does the current spriter of the character post it?
Posts: 1,662
Threads: 44
Joined: May 2008
Pik's been sick, as have I, so our activity has dropped recently. He still comes here every day, though. He's been one of the biggest contributors to the project, so yeah, mod him. ;D
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Whew. That should be everyone. don't be afraid to make the first post.
Posts: 3,612
Threads: 81
Joined: Jan 2009
So if I understood, it's Sploder the mod?
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2009, 07:29 PM by Kitsu.)
No. Pik is.
I'm not a mod.
Posts: 3,612
Threads: 81
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,083
Threads: 27
Joined: Jun 2008
okay now with a new subforum i think we will all be better than ever at this and production will grow increasingly
Posts: 287
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2008
Assist Trophies and Stages, unless we're allowed to make topics.
Posts: 758
Threads: 52
Joined: Oct 2008
I was just curious; will this be made into a game one day?
Posts: 2,335
Threads: 42
Joined: May 2008
If someone wants to.
There have already been several attempts back at PT, but they all died.