Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Farewell.... sorta...
#1
Well it seems I am without internet for quite a while now because of just moving into my new apartment. I'm jones'n for internet at the moment (at the library atm) but I hope to return to tsr in a few weeks once I get all my bills straightened out. Hopefully I can get it turned on next week if I'm lucky. In the mean time I've been working on project frostfire and I hope to have a lot of progress to show you all when I get back.

sayonara minasan!
#2
seeya later I guess.
#3
Oh, wow. Hurry and come back soon, okay?

Gtfo.
#4
Peace out my brotha.
#5
But with you not here for a while how am I supposed to confuse you for Kokisami

that would be like confusing kokisami with itself


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)