Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mephiles sprites
#1
[/b][/size][/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=large][b]I just finished editing Mephiles sprites, hope you like them...

Remember to comment on them plz.
#2
I might not really know that much about Sonic the Hedgehog ('06) characters, but I do know that this doesn't look like Mephiles at all. Well, at least not really.

Also, it really isn't that much. It more so looks like a simple recolor.

I do have to say though that the color palette is pretty decent, that I got to hand to you.
#3
I'm not that familiar to Sonic '06 either but this seems like it's just a recolor. The one on the top left corner looks more like him.
#4
It's more recolor than it is real work. Perhaps if you do some more pertinent poses to add to this sheet?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)