Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Metroid subscreen edits
#1
Okay, I finished these a few days ago, so I thought I might post 'em somewhere. I changed the shoulder pads a bit on the suits.
Encouraged advanced critique;-)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
#2
Tiny Arm Cannon is tiny. Also the right leg (left from our viewpoint) looks broken on all of the suits.

EDIT - Gah, my bad. I've fixed this post to show what I had meant.
#3
I don't see anything wrong with the legs, but the arm cannon is tiny.
The purple one's shading isn't so good, make it like the orange, or at least change the shades a bit to make it look better.
#4
(02-20-2009, 01:03 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: Tiny Arm Cannon is tiny. Also the left leg looks broken on all of the suits.
Yes, the cannon IS tiny, but there is nothing wrong with the legs...still, I did say "advanced critique encouraged". Thanks for the notice:-)
#5
Sorry I had meant something else with the legs. I edited my last post.
#6
You pillow-shaded the sprites. Which isn't the best shading you can use.
#7
(02-20-2009, 03:04 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: You pillow-shaded the sprites. Which isn't the best shading you can use.
I'm quite a n00b at spriting and editing, so I could use some recommendations.
OK, re-edited Gravity suit and the arm cannon...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)