Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Theodore Edward Bear
#1
Ted E. Bear

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/1...eeFrog.png

[Image: Senior_Bear_by_JapaneseTreeFrog.png]
#2
Is it bad or something?
#3
Animate it

Now
#4
So it sheet worthy?
And I could get in frames for an animator, but I don't have one. And I can't download one because my laptop is a horrible person.
#5
Eh, I'm a nice guy.

I guess I could animate it for you if you do it well enough.
#6
Thanks Dex, your a real pal.
#7
[Image: bearsfrostbitecl2.png]
[Image: b8smc7.png]

Old and new bears I never posted here.
#8
wow you teddy bear fettish. I think the one you posted on top is your best out of all.
#9
I like the one all the way to the rights line art, I just screwed up the shading.
And the bottom one was me trying to shade fur, more of a real bear.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)