02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
The Hoax Topic
|
|
02-10-2009, 01:46 PM
![]() I've never been good with large scale stuff.
Woah what a battle! 02 + Bowser? Cool.
02-10-2009, 04:07 PM
...I should really make new Hoaxes, it's been like 3 years since I made these:
![]() Anyone else remember when San Andreas merged with Super Mario World? ...I should've just left this one dead ![]() Everybody knows Nintendo let Cell Phone Companies butcher the Zelda series ![]() The best part of this game was running through the temple
02-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Damn Nickelodeon had some fine gameshows back when.
I remember you first made that sprite. Didn't you have an animation of Olmec?
02-10-2009, 08:42 PM
02-11-2009, 11:44 AM
I bet it would've been better than the actual Unleashed.
02-12-2009, 10:45 PM
02-13-2009, 12:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2009, 10:33 AM by tsr moderation staff.)
They were going to make a Mario fighting game for the GBA that was going to be Dry Bowser's debut as a hidden boss, but it was canceled and he debuted in NSMB instead.
02-13-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm not a fan of Mario, but this one is way too strange. But Dry Bowser looks good
02-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Dry Bowser's style seems very different from the way you made Mario.
02-14-2009, 07:20 AM
02-14-2009, 07:50 AM
nice :o
the only wrong thing is tat the power led isn't on.
It is; just very lowly powered. =P
02-14-2009, 08:20 AM
I see aliasing-like steps on the right side of the screen
![]() Also there may be more light reflex on the screen, judging by those on the case. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: old_mightfinalfight250colorca5.gif]](http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/ultimeciaffb_2/z%20Edits/Mock-Ups/old_mightfinalfight250colorca5.gif)

![[Image: 67310391lj6.png]](http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5347/67310391lj6.png)
![[Image: 68862771kn7.png]](http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2200/68862771kn7.png)
![[Image: round1uj8.png]](http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8308/round1uj8.png)
![[Image: round3pt1bm8.png]](http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3915/round3pt1bm8.png)
![[Image: unleashedzi3.png]](http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2272/unleashedzi3.png)
![[Image: sms8bittl2.png]](http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4734/sms8bittl2.png)
![[Image: lolhoaxcopywo3.png]](http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3379/lolhoaxcopywo3.png)

