Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario
#1
[Image: awesomoxr9.png]

Reaching incredible heights with a whopping 24 pixels, and 17 pixels wide of pure muscle, its the Super Mario.

This is the final version. I'm working on walking right now, but its a bit difficult.
#2
Well, his shoulder should be a bit lower, about one pixel or something. Probably his head should be a bit more on the right. His hat may be facing a bit too far to his left.
#3
His head looks like it's part of his body.
I recognise this style though, this maybe be a case where changing it would ruin the style. I think I'll wait for more before passing too much judgement.
#4
it's good, but the head is together with the shoulder
Fix it =p
#5
head just needs to move a pixel to the right, would solve the shoulder issue and he wouldn't look like he's falling over.
#6
[Image: awesomoooeo0.png]
#7
Oh yeah. Now it's coo'

Except the white thing on his cap. I think it should be one pixel lower and one pixel to the left (our left).
#8
I agree.
#9
Yeah as soon as the white bit is moved you've got one kick ass sprite.
#10
Wonder how Luigi will look in this style. That gotta be your next one.
#11
I'm going to sheet mario, thats for sure. Then I might try luigi, but after I'm done.
#12
I'm still working on this, but I need to know what game to base the walking animation off of.
#13
Super Mario Bros for NES? I think it'd be amusing to see such a chubby, stubby Mario waddle around like that.
#14
I like the hoppity walk of Super Mario World.
#15
[Image: mariosssgp1.png]

Hopefully final edit.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: