Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

redblueyellow's Nintendo rips
It's Ton, something's up with his account apparently.
Oh okay Unsure
Debug Room added 2/3:

[Image: debugroomicon.png]
Debug Room... weird o.o Good rip again!
Yup. It's still me.

Saved.
Aeolia added 2/4:

[Image: aeoliaicon.png]
Also saved.
Did you rip the "Whatever" enemy? I just looked ofr it on the site and didn't find it. Did I forget to save it at some point?
[Image: missingspriteic4.png] missed a sprite ;D.
(02-04-2009, 04:13 PM)tonberry2000 Wrote: Did you rip the "Whatever" enemy? I just looked ofr it on the site and didn't find it. Did I forget to save it at some point?

It's on the site, just under "Haphazard". I can edit the name if you want me to.

Also, I edited the aeolia sheet:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk175...olia-1.png
Ah, ok. I may change it later. I'm going to change all the enemy tags to show just the front sprite like yours do. I'll change the name when I do that.

EDIT: Bam. Redid a bunch of odd icons in that section.
Very nice!
Mankey and Primeape added 2/7:

[Image: mankeyandprimeapeicon.png]

Sorry for not updating the past couple of days, I've been really busy.
It's ok we all can't be here 24/7. Nice rip of mankey RBY!!!
Yay! More PMND2 rips. Nice job!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)