Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

New Batman Arkham Asylum trailer
#1
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44909.html
Oh. My. Fucking. God.
#2
I jizzed bricks. They've gone all out on this one.
#3
In short:
:>
#4
Agreed.
#5
Man, this is going to definitely be amazing.
#6
bad ass
#7
He is the goddamn Batman.

Just amazing.
#8
I want to mow down some loons with that Batmobile Big Grin
Looks great.
#9
This batman game will be the best one ever, graphics are good, from what I heard game play is fantastic.

I can't fucking wait.
#10
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44955.html
now in HD

at 57 mark you can see Joker float above the ramp

lazy fuckers

also Kotaku has a 20 minutes preview of this shit
http://kotaku.com/5143358/twenty-minutes...ham-asylum

also austrailia gets this in the winter, they have to wait 2 seasons for this
#11
If this turns out bad I will be so sad and will be forced to sell my Batmobile toy with spinning turbo buster and injector seat.
#12
Don't worry, it'll only be really bad if he has nipples on the batsuit.
#13
personally I don't think this looks as good as OSM is saying

but yeah it looks great

too bad they didn't use the dark knight designs that would have been great
#14
(02-02-2009, 04:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: too bad they didn't use the dark knight designs that would have been great

no it wouldn't, I would rather see the designs similar to the comics imo.
#15
Awesome.
He even has the long ears <:


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)